Dark Star

(The dog's name was "Dark Nation" in the Original, I don't know why they've changed it, it sounds much cooler than "Dark Star".)
I know some people in the fandom have always seen some kind of bond between Rufus and the dog, I was kinda confused when I saw this for the first time. I always thought it's just a random dog, lol. Anyway, I love how Rufus calls Dark Star back in the Remake when you're close to killing it, this gives the impression that the dog (that looks like a freakin' nightmare, really) is kinda precious to him. ♥


Also some random Reno Oekaki. I actually have a lot of ideas about Rude/Reno stuff at the moment, but I would have to draw comics about it, everything's so long and I can't put it in one picture (and I don't have the time to draw "big stuff", graah. D:)